Wednesday, September 15, 2021

PE rotation recount by Eh Htoo Wah

 ‘Silent’ said the teachers from the year 5 to year 8 all sat down on the court to get into our groups for PE rotation. First it was the other groups then my group. My friend keru was in the same group as me and the teacher was Mr Jay and then he told my group about a game from south africa.


‘So this is how you play’ said Mr Jay he told us that the game was nearly like cricket. There were two teams and the team that was trying to get points had to kick a ball and then run up and down to get points but if the other team caught the ball without the ball touching the ground or touched you if you were running you areT out. Then your other team mate turns after a while the other teams turn and at the end the team with the most points wins. When all the team was done we didn't really know who won but we only played it for fun a few min later the bell rang so it was time to go to a new game from Mr Roy.


‘Ok this game is from Philippine’ said Mr Roy. He said that you had to get your shoes and throw it at a bottle but there was someone blocking the group from hitting the bottle. You can only get your shoes when everyone is done throwing but if you touch your shoes and the defender touches you. Then you're out but if you hit the bottle then you can be the defender. I tried to knock the bottle over but is was impossible. I just could not get the bottles and the other people from our group got bored quickly. I couldn't blame them. It was quite boring but I kept playing to make Mr Roy happy before long the bell rang for school to end so I went up stairs, got my bag and went home.  


The first game I played was fun, the second game was kind of boring and I hope the next time we all do the PE rotation it will be more fun and exciting.         


      


 


No comments:

Post a Comment