Sunday, October 17, 2021

Lockdown Learning - Acrostic poems about the holidays

 Miss Ashley


Poem #1 

Harry Potter audiobooks

Ordering books online, spending too much money

Lying out in the sun falling asleep

I miss seeing people and having a social life 

Daily walks around the street

Avoiding watching the 1pm Press Conferences 

Youtube keeping me entertained 

Saw my parents and in-laws for the first time in 2 months



#2

Loving sleeping in everyday

Only in Auckland 

Counting down, 68 days till Christmas 

Kelly not there to make me laugh every morning

Delicious homemade dinners

Online browsing cars to buy

Walking around Ambury Farm 

Netflix and Neon my new best friends 







Name: Michael


How is it still lockdown….

Our family cleaned our backyard.

Lockdown is SO boring like bruhh.

Inside my house is so quiet, I'm so bored.

Dope staying home is totally dope “sarcastic”

Always HOPING that lockdown would finish, but it keeps going on.

Years it feels like years till this lockdown ends.

Social distancing when going on walks, more like 10 meters hahaha.



LOL LOCKDOWN IS STILL ON

OMD 

CAN WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE

KFC IS SO NICE LIKE OMG

DONE IM DONE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.  

OMD I HAD LASAGNA.

WHY IS IT STILL LOCKDOWN WHYYY!!!

NEVER SAY NEVER, WE WILL FIGHT LOCKDOWN FOREVER, SO MAKE IT RIGHT. BY MICHAEL BIBIER






Name: Eh htoo


Hot food 

O god it is boring

Left the house a few times

I saw three birds nest and the total of egg is 11

Dad made our garden bigger and put a lot of seed

A lot of work in the house to do

Yoke from egg it not good because it is dry

Some time on cooking



Lock down

Ok just die covid-19 

Call my grandpa

Kick covid-19 in the butt

Did some work in lock dow

Oman I want sushi

Went to eat sushi

New anime seasons to watch 






Name: Htoo say wah 


Hours of house

Oh lockdown!!!

Locked inside my house

I miss my friends

Days feel like years

Annoying brothers

Yay more books to read

Sleeping forever






Name: Vaiola

H

Over 

L

I miss school

Doing cleaning everyday 

Annoying siblings

Y

Staying up 







Name: Junefia


Poem #1

How am I going to get out of lockdown?
Out of excitement for CHRISTMAS
Lonely in the house, surrounded by noisey brothers
I am bored in the house and I’m in the house bored
Days and days of eating burgers! UNHEALTHY
Angry at COVID for not letting me learn PROPERLY...
Yelling at my brothers for being annoying
Singing really ugly to make my brother be QUIET!!


#2

Learning how to cook eggs from GEORGE

Online learning with classmates and teachers
Cleaning the house
Kicking challenges with brothers to see who is stronger.
Dreaming about school
Outside fitness- TOO MANY BURGERS!
Watching Youtube when bored
No friends… no FUN





Name: someone

How long have I been here

Out of things to do

Lying on the couch

It feels like 20 years, i'm 32 now

Dying alone 

A lot of boredom

Y am i still here

Sometimes I go on walks 


Losing my sanity

Our house is so loud

Counting the days

Kicking my brothers t wake up

Dine and dance is gone i was only going for the dine anyway

Opening the fridge hoping something else would appear

Why am I still here

No fun







Name: riah


Had family game evening outside

Only walking with family out and about

Loving my mum homemade food 

I have no idea

Doing shopping

And learning boxing

YouTube 24/7

Some people coming over


#2

Losing it

Off my bed
Counting coins out of boredom
Kicking the air for fun
Doing work out with fam
On netbook 24/7
Walking by the mountain
No one to play with at home besides michael








Name: Kymani


Having A problem About Pokemon 

Only Being the child home

Life is boring At home

I just Ignore my siblings

Dad give me more Vbucks

At the doctors Getting Vaccine

Youtube gives me hacks

SO BORED AT HOME!!!!


#2


Lost a Fortnite Tournament

Opening a Package My Brother bought for me
Copying my Brother in Fortnite
Kicking my Brother
Dead the Whole Holidays
OMG I got Nike 270 Red/White
Wining A bet to my brother
NOPE LOCKDOWN IS THE BEST!!! 🤣🤣🤣




No comments:

Post a Comment