Today we talked about what behaviours should and shouldn't be seen at school assemblies.
The teachers made a silly video showing us all the bad behaviours we shouldn't be doing, so we decided to make a video showing how it should really be done.
Notice how we...
- entered assembly in two quiet straight lines
- stood up and sat down quietly when instructed
- clapped at the end (when people got certificates)
- listened to our teacher and left the room in two quiet straight lines
- didn't talk during the assembly
- kept our hands and feet to ourselves
What was something you noticed somebody doing that showed the expectation of the assembly?
Leave your answer in a comment below.